Family Favourite with Rare Four Car Garage!
Act quickly as opportunities like these are scarce! Rarely do you come across an immaculate brick veneer family home with a massive four car garage with drive through access. Perfect for tradies, car enthusiasts, boat and caravan owners with the possibility to convert half the garage (STCA) to an additional bedroom, living area, office or workshop whilst still having the luxury of a full double car garage. The possibilities are endless! Located in a quiet, peaceful court, this splendid 22-year-old home is waiting for you! With plenty on offer, this practical home is well equipped with:
• Four bedrooms all fitted with robes plus study
• Master bedroom includes walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Three separate living areas
• Open plan, updated kitchen with 2-year-old Bosch dishwasher and 12 month old rangehood, hotplates and double oven
• Evaporative cooling, ducted heating throughout the home, two air conditioning units plus ceiling fans
• Centrally located main bathroom with separate toilet
• Covered terrace flows from the meals and family area, ideal for all year-round entertainment
• Backyard complete with lawn and large shed
• Incredible remote controlled four car garage with drive through access to the terrace
Completing the picture is the ideal location of this home with all the necessary facilities and services nearby. Within an easy 12-minute walk you will reach Narre Warren South P-12 College and Amberley Park Shops where you’ll find an IGA, medical centre, swim school, bank and food outlets. A short 5-minute drive and you can drop the kids to Bluebird childcare centre, Trinity Catholic Primary School, Strathaird Primary School, Waverley Christian College and do all your shopping at Casey Central Shopping Centre. Within a comfortable 10-minute drive you will reach Monash Freeway, Narre Warren Train Station and Westfield Fountain Gate Shopping Centre.
Book your inspection with Ange today on 0477 007 908 firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo ID Required at all Open for Inspections.