GENEROUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION
Perfectly positioned on the boarder of Preston this one bedroom apartment offers an exciting opportunity for first home buyers, renovators and investors alike.
Within moments to the 86 tram and local shopping strip, the apartment offers:
• Large open living and dining area
• Generous kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
• Double bedroom with built-in robes
• Central bathroom with bath
• Balcony access from living room
• Off street parking on title
All within close proximity to Latrobe and RMIT Universities, Preston Market and Northland Shopping Centre.
Unit Size: 60m2 (approx)
Age of Property: 30 years
Chattels: All fixtures and fittings as inspected
Deposit Terms: 10%
Preferred Settlement: 30/60/90 days
Nearest Primary Schools: Preston Primary, Holy Name Primary
Nearest Secondary Schools: Parade College, Reservoir Secondary
Nearest Public Transport: Tram Route 86
Melway reference: Page 18, K9
Please feel free to contact us on 0413 757 353 or 0477 007 908 to discuss your residential property needs.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
We ask that you strictly observe the following conditions of entry.
• Please maintain a healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m).
• Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
• If feeling unwell, particularly if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please refrain from attending the property.
• Do not attend the inspection if you or your immediate family have travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
Contact Arthur on 0413 757 353 or Ange 0477 007 908