This endearing 2 bedroom Victorian home is truly spectacular and boasts an immaculate open plan living area with split system heating and air conditioning and polished floorboards complemented further by stunning natural light from almost all directions and tastefully finished off with sophisticated white blinds.
This gorgeous area then opens its bi-fold doors to blissfully combine the open plan living with a sophisticated, low maintenance pergola which wraps around to a separate outdoor dining/barbeque area – an entertainers dream.
To add to the class, both bedrooms incorporate cast iron fire places, heating and cooling and built in wardrobes giving you practicality whilst maintaining the lavish feel of the property. There is a third bedroom that can be used as an intimate dining room which is conveniently located near the sumptuous ultra-modern kitchen that has a dishwasher, walk in pantry, stainless steel cooking and an island bench.
The central bathroom offers a timeless corner bathtub and separate shower whilst the rest of the property cleverly utilises its space to add a European laundry. This property also has carpet in both bedrooms and is located between Yarraville village and Seddon stations, whilst only being a short walk to Seddon’s inviting cafes.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY;
We ask that you strictly observe the following conditions of entry:
• Patrons attending advertised Inspections must show proof of full vaccination before entering,
• If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need to arrange a private inspection with the agent,
• Please maintain social distancing of 1.5m,
• If feeling unwell, particularly if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please refrain from attending the property,
• Do not attend if you are experiencing cold/flu like symptoms, or have been exposed to a COVID-19 site in the past 14 days,
• Do not attend if you have tested positive to Coronavirus,
• Please wear face masks indoors and check in using the supplied Government QR Code.
VIEWING TIMES are subject to cancellation/change 3 hours prior to the open for inspection.
We advise that you check the listing on the day, to ensure that the property is still available prior to inspection to avoid disappointment.