Bright 2-bedroom apartment in the historic “Yorkshire Brewery” development. Enjoy all the benefits that come with living in this state of the art complex; including gym, private dining area, library, roof top BBQ with city views, a highly valued car spot and more.
Built to the highest standard and with quality finishes the apartment features;
– Open plan living/dining area
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops
– Stainless steel appliances including fridge and dishwasher
– Sparkling fully tiled bathroom
– Both bedrooms with built in robes
– Lounge opening to balcony
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Timber flooring
– European laundry with washer/dryer combo provided
– Storage Cages
– Secure under cover car spaces (stacker)
– Video Security intercom
– On-site concierge
Ideally located to enjoy all the sights and sounds that Smith Street and the inner North has to offer!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY;
We ask that you strictly observe the following conditions of entry:
• Patrons attending advertised Inspections must show proof of full vaccination before entering,
• If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need to arrange a private inspection with the agent,
• Please maintain social distancing of 1.5m,
• If feeling unwell, particularly if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please refrain from attending the property,
• Do not attend if you are experiencing cold/flu like symptoms, or have been exposed to a COVID-19 site in the past 14 days,
• Do not attend if you have tested positive to Coronavirus,
• Please wear face masks indoors and check in using the supplied Government QR Code.
VIEWING TIMES are subject to cancellation/change 3 hours prior to the open for inspection.
We advise that you check the listing on the day, to ensure that the property is still available prior to inspection to avoid disappointment.