This excellently located period style family home is perfectly located in the Golden Mile precinct and comprises 2 bedrooms, main with built in wardrobe, plus a study, spacious living room and separate dining room, large updated kitchen with gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher, sparkling central bathroom, bungalow/studio ideal for teenagers retreat, separate laundry and second toilet. Other notable features Include split system heating and air conditioning, carport and remote single lock up garage with work bench. Set in an established garden setting, the property comes with a monthly garden service.
Within metres to Burke and Cotham Rd trams and Camberwell train station, Our Lady of Good Counsel and within minutes to a selection of Melbourne’s finest private schools.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY;
We ask that you strictly observe the following conditions of entry.
• Please maintain a healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m).
• Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
• If feeling unwell, particularly if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please refrain from attending the property.
• Do not attend the inspection if you or your immediate family have travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
RENT EXCHANGE – MELBOURNES LEADING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTS.
VIEWING TIMES are subject to cancellation/change 3 hours prior to the open for inspection.
We advise that you check the listing on the day, to ensure that the property is still available prior to inspection to avoid disappointment.