Embrace the sleek modern style, sensational open plan layout, and incredible parkside location that accompanies this wonderful northfacing 1 bedroom apartment!
Comprising of a lightfilled, openplan central living and meals zone with access to a stunning courtyard, designer stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, spacious bedroom with a built in robe which has direct access out to the phenomenal northern entertainer’s courtyard fitted with split system heating and cooling incl. bedroom, secure intercom, and secure undercover car space.
Situated perfectly, just steps away from nearby shops on Burke Road including an IGA supermarket. Only minutes away from a Coles supermarket, Balwyn Shopping Centre, Camberwell Junction shops, Nicholson Street Reserve Playground, Macleay Park, Deepdene Primary School, St. Bede’s Primary School, Kew High School, buses, trams, 5 routes of transportation at your doorstep and the Eastern Freeway close by.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY;
We ask that you strictly observe the following conditions of entry.
• Please maintain a healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m).
• Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
• If feeling unwell, particularly if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please refrain from attending the property.
• Do not attend the inspection if you or your immediate family have travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
VIEWING TIMES are subject to cancellation/change 3 hours prior to the open for inspection.
We advise that you check the listing on the day, to ensure that the property is still available prior to inspection to avoid disappointment.