The impressive scale, lavish finishes and acclaimed location within the Sackville Estate highlight the significant family appeal of this luxurious 4 bedroom 3 bathroom contemporary residence.
Offering sleek tiled floors flowing through the entrance hall and the expansive formal and family living and dining areas opening to a private north-facing leafy side courtyard. The superbly appointed gourmet kitchen features granite benches and a Miele oven, and a ground floor bedroom with built in wardrobe and stylish ensuite. The upper level features an opulent main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe and a further two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a sparkling central bathroom.
Impeccably appointed with ducted heating, air conditioning, video intercom, ducted vacuum, full laundry, ample storage, automatic gates and remote garage for two vehicles.
Situated in a secure boutique enclave, this fabulous home is walking distance to a range of schools including Carey Grammar, Genazzano and Deepdene Primary, Cotham Rd and Burke Rd trams and Kew and Camberwell Junctions.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY;
We ask that you strictly observe the following conditions of entry.
• Please maintain a healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m).
• Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
• If feeling unwell, particularly if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please refrain from attending the property.
• Do not attend the inspection if you or your immediate family have travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
VIEWING TIMES are subject to cancellation/change 3 hours prior to the open for inspection.
We advise that you check the listing on the day, to ensure that the property is still available prior to inspection to avoid disappointment.